Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Finally ....

After months of thinking and contemplating, I finally submitted my resignation letter to the priest.

I am now announcing that I am no longer the Head of Liturgy and PPC Secretary.

WHat a relieve I now felt. Now, I can serve the church with more heart - a lighter heart.

Ironically, it was Fr David Reagan's homily that prompted me to firmly made up my mind. He said, we as Catholics are unique people. We don't go around evangelizing to people and asking them to join Catholic Church. But evangelization begins at home, with our family. The love we share with each other, is the love of Christ. I truly believe that.

So, when I reflect back my life ever since the job was 'placed' unto me, I seem to 'lose a bit' of my family.

I need to choose - between the post and my family. I choose my family. In fact, I should have realize - my family has always been my first choice. No doubt about that. In one organization, you cannot have two 'heads'. And the Bible tells us that husbands are like Christ, they are the head of the family. Wives are like the church, they are the hands and feets of Christ. They should follow the husbands.

Well, tata to heartache. I will now serve the church from the back, and Daniel can have his mommy full-time now... Heheheheh...

All well ends well....

No comments: