Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Friday, July 31, 2009

Change In Work Routine

Following the succesfull launch of RazakSAT, there is a change now in my work routine. No longer I enjoy the benefit of working 8 - 5.

My work timing now is 7 am to 7pm, next day 7pm tp 7am, and off on the third day. Fourth day is back to 7am to 7pm. So, in total, I worked 60 hours every week instead of 40 hours. And I worked on Sat and Sun as well. You must be wondering if I do get any off days. Well, I do. In fact, every 3rd week of the month, I work morning shift (7am to 7pm) and I get off on Sat, Sun and Mon. Sounds cool huh ? But is much more tiring, as I get less than 6 hours of rest.

Wonder if there is any incentives for us that works on shift basis ?

No comments: