Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day, People !

Yup, it is the day of love today ... What have you planned with your loved ones ?

As for me, I wanted to bake my sygs a chocolate moist cake. So, last whole week, I was scouting on the internet for the perfect (read, easiest) recipe and I found one that is basically dump and pour. How hard can that be, right ?

So, on Sat, I went out to get the ingredients, though having fever, I continued on. Actually, I drove my mum and my sis to Taylor's University Lakeside Campus, to enquire about this course that my sis wants to enrol in. So, before reaching home, we stopped by at Carrefour to picked out the ingredients.

Later that night, as I find myself still capable of doing something, I started to bake the cake. Mixing and pouring it was easy, but it took kinda long to bake it, probably because my oven only has a maximum temperature of 250C where else the instruction said to bake it at 350C.

Still, I managed to bake it for almost an hour, made the chocolate topping, and voila, my cake is ready. Thank goodness I decided to bake it on Sat as I was totally incapable of doing anything on Sun.

So, that's my Valentine present to my to sygs... Hope they'll love the effort and love I put in. Hehehehe...

p/s: Wonder whose dumb idea was that, that says Valentine's Day is associate with Christianity ? Hello ? Catholics never celebrate this day as a Feast Day, whatsoever. Please don't simple say things when you wouldn't even know the background of it. And teach your children that everyday should be a Valentine Day, by showing love and affection to your parents... Valentine is not only for your bf or gf, k.

No comments: