Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back To Work Again

I started working as of 16 Feb 2009, after 2 months of maternity leave.

How should I describe my feeling - I am contented by just staying at home and looking after Daniel and the house, but at the same time, I am also looking forward to come back to the office.

Anyway, lets not dwell on the possibility of staying at home full time for it is not possible. Not when we need the money to pay our house loan and other expenses...

So, when am I gonna get rich so that I can goyang kaki at home ? Never mind, the Lord has blessed me and family in every way. He tends to all our needs as He said "My grace is sufficient for you..."

No comments: