Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, February 19, 2009

Unreasonable ... And Conflicting Views

** Updated**

Harian Metro news this morning states that PAS sympathized with what happened to MB Elizabeth and hope that the culprit will be caught soon.

Now, I wonder, is the same person giving statement to 2 different paper ? How come the report is so different? Or is it the writer's fault?


** Previous **


I came across this article in the Utusan Malaysia today. And I got irked by what PAS had requested PKR to do. I mean, already MB Elizabeth is a victim of some irresponsible person, she is hurt and her job is in jeorpady and yet PAS have the guts to ask PKR to punish her.

I thought we should punish people who does wrong, not the other way wrong ? Why punish the victim ?

I find that people with politic on their mind, most of the time do not know what their talking. In this case, the PAS leaderwho made the statement seems to me, a very stupid statement.

Belajar saja tinggi-tinggi, tapi hampeh !

No comments: