Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Business

My business had started last month - my brooch and bracelets business. It was nice earning additional money as cost of living is getting higher. I don't think I can afford buying a new car now, as it would mean additional burden. As of now, I hardly able to save. Bulk of my money goes to paying the house loan, household expenses (bills, etc), petrol and for my own usage. Thank God I finished paying off the car loan last year and PTPTN loan this year. Thanks to syg coz he gave me the additional money to settle the loan.

So, I'll like to announce here - Anyone interested in buying brooch and bracelets for themselves, or wanting to be a distributor, just give me a call anytime. Details can always be discussed until it is mutually agreed. For a glimpse of what I am selling - go to http://broochnbracelets.blogspot.com/

No comments: