Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Is Marriage Just A Piece Of Paper Or Is It Still A Sacred Vow Between Two Person ?

Well, the reason I asked this question was I came across some pictures on FB. Disturbing pictures, I would say. I may not be extremely close to this relative of mine, but we are family after all. And I kinda recall his lovely wife, and they have been married for quite some time. In fact, the eldest child must be around 10 years or so.

But I saw that the lady in the photo was slightly different. And I began to wonder, did my memory failed me ? Was this how the wife looks like, coz she doesnt seem any older than me, where else the gap between me and this relative of mine is 10 years. Somehow or rather, I assumed the wife should look more matured (not kiddo look). So I try and search for other photos and my suspicions came true. The intimate photo that I saw earlier differs from the wife that I remembered.

Is marriage this fragile ? 10 years of marriage could go down in drain if one is not careful. And I think the one that suffers most will be the children. Oh why is this happening ?Why happen to the vow "I'll always love you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health... "

Oh God, I asked for your grace, to enable me to love my syg more and more each day, to hold sacred our marriage vows together, and to build our family life on top of You, for You alone, is our Strength and Joy. Amen.

No comments: