Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bored

I was getting bored, so I decided to pen down some thoughts into this lovely (but abandoned) blog of mine.
I had been so busy lately, trying to get all the things done before Christmas. And the most important of it all, is trying to ensure that the budget is being maximised, if not utilised fully.

Now, we are having our 3rd Symposium of Space Research and Development. It has been an annual program ever since 2008, but frankly speaking, this is my first year presenting. I missed the one in year 2008 because I just delivered Daniel, I passed year 2009 because I had already presented in 2 international conferences, and this year, due to budget tighting, I was only able to present in one international conference (which was quite frustrating, but its over though), so here I am, presenting my paper in this Symposium.

I have done my part, but I can't say that I am happy with it. Felt as though it was just for the purpose of putting up a paper, not throughly doing my part as a researcher. My head has started giving numerous excuses but I have decided to ignore it. I put the blame solely on myself, for not having the drive to do a research. Shall this be my new year's resolution ? I think I should ....

Ok, I will try to do a bit more research next year onwards.... Hopefully I won't procrastinate (again !)

No comments: