Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, December 2, 2010

Universal Studio Singapore (USS)

My next destination of holiday shall be the Universal Studio in Singapore. So, I have started conducting some research on where to stay, how to get to USS, ticket pricing, et cetera ...

I guess the main thing that was giving me headache was where to stay. Should I stay in a budget hotel, or should I opt for slightly higher rate of accomodation, which are causing RM100 and more per night. I do like staying in a better hotel, but then again, we will be out most of the time, so there wasnt any point in putting more money in rooms that we hardly stay.

So, I guess, my choice will be budget hotel in Taman U.

I have also found transportation to USS (or actually Resort World Sentosa). There is a bus departing from Kota Raya Terminal II, which brings you directly to RWS. So I think that will be a nice start - bringing Daniel to experience bus. He always pointed out busses whenever we pass by some on the road.

My next step is of course getting Daniel his own passport. Need to find some time to actually get to the Immigration Counter. Maybe on 24th ? Let just see how my schedule shall be in the upcoming weeks.

No comments: