Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Friday, January 7, 2011

Working With A Sincere Heart

I guess that is my resolution for this year.

I was hurt by some remarks (unintentionally, I guess) from a colleague as well as some other problems in work yesterday. I can't help it but felt the sharp pain in my chest. I wondered where had gone wrong. Was I not supportive ? Did I failed in protecting my teammates' interest ? Had I failed to be the leader ? Was I not diligent enough ?

The pain was great that it really numbed me the whole evening. The one in the morning was still bearable, though it hurts but the one in the evening took out the toll on me. I drove home wondering where had gone wrong.

It immobilized me to even say grace for dinner. Thank god syg was there. He said the prayer and there my tear drops were falling down. It's kinda relief I guessed to have that tear drops coming down, or else, I would be so cooked up inside and it may even drag on till today and the following days.

I then told myself - "O God, let me work with a sincere heart, and let me deliver what I need to deliver."

No comments: