Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, April 14, 2011

1 New Year Resolution Not Fulfilled

You must be wondering which resolution that I had failed to keep. Its blogging! I made a resolution to blog at least 12 times a month, and I just realized that the whole of March passed by without a single entry. You must be dissapointed with me, yeah ? I know, coz I am too....  *sob**sob*

Anyway, I am glad to post this entry, though we are already half way in April. There are lots of things that I wanna talk about, blog about, but .......  (this time, I am even too lazy to type out the excuses)

So, I am back ! I am alive ... (or so I'll like to be now, as I am caughing my lungs out)

No comments: