Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, April 18, 2011

Seriously In Need Of A Break

Which means, I want to go on a holiday ! Out of the country, preferably. Syg, if you are reading this, can we go somewhere, please ?

I long to see the St Peter Square again, I long to go Eifel Tower, I long to watch Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding of the century live from Westminister Abbey.

I wanna bring Daniel to go Disneyland, I wanna go shopping in US where branded jeans and bags and others are so much more cheaper than Malaysia.

I just wanna go somewhere, elsewhere, anywhere - with my flight ticket, accomodation and meal allowances sponsored. Can or not ?

No comments: