Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, September 8, 2008

How Do I Look ?

Hehehe, I know it sounded vain ... But hell, who cares.... It is not like women get to be pregnant everyday of her life (hopes not...) so changes on the body is indeed a scary moment. What used to be slim and just alright now turns out to be huge. Ok, that is a bit exagerated, but hey, every part of my body seems to be swelling especially whenever I had a look at myself in the mirror every day and night ....


Ok, enough of that... I should expect all this to be coming along... Therefore, my resolution for the remaining months is "To eat only healthy food and whenever necessary. "


Actually, there are lots of good things that happened during my pregnancy. By the grace of God, I had no problem at all - be it sleeping, eating, walking, shopping, what so ever. That is why my syg so syg me - coz he dun have any problem taking care of me.... Pampered me some more ... Sure love that everyday of my life .... Kekekeke....


Ok, these are some pictures that I have taken when I was 22 weeks pregnant ... My friends were pestering me to post pics of me pregnant on the web ...

This photo makes me look so fat ... :(

This is much nicer ... Hehehehe... See, how vain I am ...

I loved this pic ...

No comments: