Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, September 8, 2008

Now I Am An Immigrant, Am I ?

Well, based on Bukit Bendera MP's recent remarks during the Permatang Pauh by-election, all Chinese are immigrants...

What the s**t is this guy talking ? I thought I am a Malaysian - my IC shows that I am one ... How come I am being labelled as an immigrant ?

Good thing was TPM apologized. Now, that is what I called a man who knows how to safe difficult situation, unlike this fellow who doesn't wanna say he is sorry and even planned to sue the reporter who reported this. This kind of people should not even be allowed to stay in this multiracial country.

What is becoming of Malaysia today ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keegoan dia tinggi sbb dia ahli politik yg picisan...dgn cara mcm ni sahaja dia nak org nampak dia HERO MALAYA..tapi silap...segelintir aje yg ikut belakang buntut dia...