Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, September 15, 2008

Reasons To Be Detained Under ISA

Last Friday, 3 people were arrested under ISA. They are RPK, Teresa Kok and Sin Chew reporter, Tan. Tan had later been released.

I don't think I wanna speak about this on my blog. It is an insult to my intelligence hearing what our Home Mnister said about the arrest.

You can read it at the following bloggers' site - Rocky's Bru, Marina Mahathir, Nuraina A Samad, Maria A. Samad, Patrick Teoh and verify those statements at The Star Online.

It makes me sick knowing that the real culprits are only being reprimanded while those who are working for the sake of working are being detained.

Is there any hope for all of us ?

The Lord says - "Have faith in Me .... "

No comments: