Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, October 23, 2008

Expecting Mother To Travel By Air

We all know that expecting mother are allowed to travel by air up to 35 weeks of pregnancy. At least, that is the regulation set by the airlines.

MAS is no different. Even AirAsia has a requirement that I need to fill up a certain form even though I am only about 5 months plus to 6 months.

Now, as I hit 28 weeks, the regulations gets tighter. Not only do I need a letter from my gynae dr that I am able to travel by air, I need to seek clearance from the embassy of the country that I am about to enter, else I will face deportation.

I am scheduled to travel to Singapore next week (atas arahan boss la ni... ) so, I did all I need to do before flying off. Thank goodness I will be there only for 3 days 2 nights.

The only thing left is going through the document, which I planned to do today and the following days ahead.

I wonder what does it feels like travelling by air when I am 7 months pregnant? Must be a challenging experience without my syg for few days ....

1 comment:

sitinurulhawa said...

kita kalau ke spore balik hari je. kalau kena pegi berhari2 pon, balik hari2 jugak. drive sendiri pulak tu. nak patah kaki merempuh jam kat woodland. tak taulah macammana org yg kerja sana tahan betul berulang-alik hari-hari.

take care! have a nice journey!