Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wishing Things Had Been Different

I had some history with my ex-boss.

Nothing was resolved till today, at least as far as I know. But, hey, no longer that I hold any grudge towards her. My life is more peaceful now, I let the past be a past. Just kinda sad the way things had to turn out to be.

There were lots of things that I learned from her. There are even times that I wished she is still there in the office, guiding us. She may be harsh at times, but with her around, you gained more confidence in doing things right.

I guessed being around her for quite some things had changed me in one way or another. Just yesterday, we finished one very important meeting on one of our equipment. How I wished she was there to chair the meeting, to ask questions, to show to people that we know what we wanted.

Well, its just a wish, anyway... And I vowed to myself, I will learn, and I will be the expert. It may be a big wish, but hey, I am allowed to make a wish, right ? Lets just hope I am able to carry it through.

No comments: