Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Holiday Mood

I must still be on holiday mood .... Nothing much interesting nowadays, not even politics interest me anymore. To me, it is just playacting by people who worries whether they have enough power or not.

We, the normal living people, is struggling daily to make decent living. With house and baby coming hand-in-hand, I am now beginning to wish that I will win in contests that offer cash as prize .... Blink, blink .... $$$$$$. Or maybe I should start buying lottery numbers - nah, it will be a waste of money. Probability of me to "kena" any number is extremely low.

I guess I need to ikat my perut (not that I can ikat much pun, with the baby growing inside me... hehehe ... wishful thinking, you may say) so that I can save up enough money ... But I trust in my Lord - He will provide all that I ever need (I also wish for a normal delivery on my expected delivery date which is 2 Jan 2009).

I have another 12 weeks to go - approx. 3 more months... Wish me luck !

No comments: