Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Incomplete Renewal of Baptism (cont.)

And I forgot to mentioned that the Priest skip the 3rd responserial psalm and went straight for the prayer.

I felt so bad when the cantor had practiced so hard for the entire week.

He waited for the 1st and 2nd cantor to come to the pulpit but he did not wait for the 3rd one.

And I didn't ask him why he had forgotten about the 3rd psalm. Probably in my heart, I was too tired to listen to another of his excuses.

Life ! Just made me realize, no one is perfect. So, we should all accept each other's fault and wrongdoings. Priests should be the first to show examplary examples to us.

I wish ....

No comments: