Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, April 6, 2009

"They Do Not Do What They Preach"

I am very disturbed with things going on right now. Even more disturbing coz it happens in the church itself, with the church people, with the priest himself.

Jesus taught us - "Love one another as I have loved you".

How can a man of God claim a lay woman is evil just because this lay woman does not agree to all he said? How can a man of God says I am concorting with evil just because I chooses to listen to my own heart, to vote for one whom my heart is saying, and that happens to be person whom the man of God had difficulty working with?

How can a man of God prayed for unity, prayed not to hold grudges, prayed to love another, prayed to work together but does not do what he himself preaches?

There are a lot of questions playing in my head, and today begins not in a very nice way after being reprimanded for choosing someone that "he" does not approve.

oh God, is this what you are calling me for ? You put me to do Your will, to serve Your people here, but yet, I am being told off that I am supporting the evils. Lord, You alone knows best. I am here not to seek man's approval, but Your approval. I listened to my heart, for I believe You spoke to me through my heart.

Let it be done according to Your will and not mine, nor anyone else's will.

I have no intention to disobey You, but I am afraid that a man of God understands otherwise. He seems to find that if I do not follow his order, that is an act of defy on me. Oh God, open up his heart to see goodness in others, not to be blinded by his rage over a particular person that clouded up his judgement.

This is seriously affecting me, and I have contemplate to resign from my post as Head of Liturgical. Should I or should I not ?

No comments: