Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Friday, October 30, 2009

California, US

**Updated**

Ok, i just came back from shopping. And I spent more money on buying shirts and pants for Daniel, wallet for Dad and Bro, Levis belt for syg and Levis jeans for me... Huhuhuhu....

**Previous**

I am now at El Segundo, California, US.

Weather here is nice - sunny and cold. Interesting huh...
Did a lot of shopping, in fact, over the limit. Things here are cheap, compared to Malaysia.

Can't help myself... Hehehehhe...
Let see what I bought:

  1. Levis Jeans (2 pairs for $29.99 per pair);
  2. PS3;
  3. 3 PS3 games for the price of 2 ($19.99 for one);
  4. 3 Hollywood t-shirts;
  5. Fridge magnet;
  6. 2 GAP toddlers t-shirt;
  7. 1 GAP toddlers pants;
  8. 1 CK One ($35.00);
  9. 1 CK Be ($35.00);

Not to mention some are spent on food and tips... Gosh, paying tips itself, I think I spent about $10 already.

And I am going to ROSS later some more. I guess its gonna burn my pocket some more... Oh gosh...

Well, I don't get the chance to go US every now and then. So, yeah, why not ? Why not be prudent on spending huh ? Can't help myself. Oh gosh, I am rambling here. I need to take control of myself. Luckily, I haven't been speding much for the last 3 months. Is that suppose to be words of consolation ? I guess so...

Okie guys... Off to ROSS ... And more shopping .... :( or is it :) ?

No comments: