Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sleep Deprived

I am so sleepy...

Thanks to Air Asia who delay its flight from Langkawi last night, not once but TWICE !
So, instead of arriving to LCCT at 2340, it arrives at 0205.
And my little brother didn't even give me a call saying that is has been delayed again 2nd time.
he said he sent me a message, but I didn't receive. The least you could do is to ring me up, right !
That is the least courtesy I expect from my own bro !

I reached LCCT at 0105 and I had to wait an hour, wondering where the hell is the stupid plane.
And his phone was off.
I was in such a foul mood yesterday, and today, I am just plain exhausted.

Thanks to Air Asia again for the stupid delay.

No comments: