Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Friday, October 16, 2009

Still Awaiting My Passport and Ticket

I will be going off to Beijing on Mon, ETD 0010.

I am still waiting for the Travel Agent to send my passport and ticket. They said tonight they will send it to my house.

Still comtemplating whether to ask my brother to fetch me to airport or take a cab on my own.
Daniel will be staying over at his po-po's place.
Hope he will be alright. I am sure he will be as my mum is taking care of him.
Just afraid that he misses me and wondering why mummy didn't pick him up at night.

Won't be doing much sight-seeing at Beijing coz I have been to the tourists area. Furthermore, need to pay on my own this time, dun wan la...
Better save the money. After all, I am spending quite a lot this time for 2 trips back-to-back.

No comments: