Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HCD Approval Status - Update

Finally got my approval yesterday.


And guess what - I was allowed to travel and present paper to both the conference. One is the 61st International Astronautical Congress which will be held at Czech Republic, and another conferece is the 26th Space Simulation Conference, which will be held at Annapolis, Maryland, US.

Ok, this certainly comes at a surprise, for I kinda expected that I'll have to forego the Czech Republice one.
So, once again, I thank my lucky star (which, in this case, I thank God) for giving me the opportunity.
Yahoo ! I get to present my paper after all !

But my colleague's application was rejected, because he travelled quite a number of times already for this year. So sad and frust for him.

No comments: