Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Headmistress A Racist

I am commenting on the recent news in The Star about a headmistress in SMK in Kulai Jaya uttered racist remarks.

I mean, I can't believe it. Here I thought the education system of Malaysia was suppose to instill the spirit of 1Malaysia. We are very fortunate of having a peaceful country - a country where different race and religion stay together peacefully.

I wonder why this headmistress utter such a remarks? I hope she will be sack for causing disharmony and disunity, especially in among the young generation, whom we rely to bring the country to the next step.

No comments: