Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, August 8, 2011

Wasted 1 Hour at the Bank

I wanted to update all our CIMB passbook as well as ASB passbook at  the bank today. So, I went and collect my number for ASB counter at 10:39. The number given was 2018 and at that time, it has served up till 2005.

I waited and waited and waited.. At 11:45, then only my number was called. Upon at the counter, I was told that updating of passbook can only be done by the account holder. I had a rude shock. I asked when was this rule set in place. They told me in July it was enforced, not only to CIMB but to all other banks. This announcement was published in newspaper as well.

Well, how come I didn't read it in The Star ? And most banks, if not all, have online banking. How come this announcement was not published in their respective website as well ?

Geez...... I am super duper upset of wasting my time for nothing...

No comments: