Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Friday, May 2, 2008

Free At Last

I have been preparing for the PTK (Penilaian Tahap Kompetensi) exam for the past few weeks. Exam was on 30 April (that was last Wed) and phewww... What a relief now that it is over.

The day started off well. I left the house rather early since me and my colleagues have made a pack - to travel in office's car, driven by Sarif. So, I had to be there by 7.30am. No problem at all. Arrived punctually and we set off.

At Sungai Emas, that was where the drama begans. 2 lines were pack with cars, no movement at all on the road and all of us were wondering what had happen in front there. We saw ambulance going there, and a police on a motor cycle heading there as well. We were stationed at the very same spot for like 1/2 hour. And the clock shows that it is 8.00am. Our exam due to start in another 1 hour. And we were like only 5km from office! Imagine that!

Sarif then did the stunt of the day - he drove on the opposite lane, bypassing numerous cars and lorries and he did that several times until we went passed the stalled lorry that causes the havoc of the day. At one time, we were almost knock by the incoming car. We were all like"Oh my god. oh no ... "

Finally, we reached HQ. What normally take us 30-40 minutes of journey, it was 90 minutes that day - just because of a stalled lorry. Now I began to wonder where did the ambulance go ?

Ok, finally we sat for the exam. The minute I saw the questions, I was like - "Gosh, this is difficult." I tried my very best and all I hope now is I will pass with Aras 3 (at least)... I am really hoping for the best, I dun wanna re-sit the paper and go through the entire nightmare again.

Please God, please have mercy on me ....

No comments: