Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Marathon Week

This week was really a tiring week for me. Let see my schedule :

Sat morn till eve - Service my car
Sat eve till night - Angie and Ron's wedding reception
Sun morn till eve - Mass at St. Anthony followed by meeting on KAGAPE 08
Sun eve till night - Rest
Mon mon till eve - Drive all the way back from KL - Ipoh - Kampar - KL
Mon eve till night - Meeting with St Mark BEC

If this goes on for every week, I will be dead lor ....

I just pray for guidance and strength - "That the Lord may guide me and sustain me with His grace and mercy, provide me with strength to complete my assignments... Amen "

No comments: