Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wonderful Gift

Every now and then, I have people coming up to me and asking me - "When are you guys planning to have baby ? " Even our own priest came up to me last week and asked me.

Well, I would now like to officially announced that Mr and Mrs Egbert Adolf Naintin is PREGNANT for 8W 5D already !!!!

Hehehe ... Surprise !!!

We went to see our 1st gynae doctor last week, saw the ultrascan and the baby is developing fine. Already have heart beat and the head is noticable. Actually I didnt expect it to be already 2 months old. I must have forgotten or miscalculated my last period but I was so sure my last period was in April. Therefore you can imagine my surprise when the doctor told me it is already 8W 1D old. He further asked me not to dwell on my missing period but rather believe in the computer.

What can I say - This is a wonderful GIFT from God. And I am slowly savouring the feel of becoming a mummy... Ummmm, this definately call for a celebration.

2 comments:

enet said...

congrats dear... am happy for the both of you... god bless!

Elena Woo Lai Leng said...

thank you thank you ....