Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Got A New Boss....

Yup, since my ex-boss resigned on 27 March, we are pretty much left alone. Just like a ship without a captain.

Now, we have a new boss - Maszlan Ismail (originally from ATSB). My ex-boss was also from ATSB. You must be wondering why ATSB, well, coz our agency is sooooo speacialized that we need someone of the same background to helm the ship.

I have heard stories about him a lot, not to mention he was the least favourite in my ex-boss's view. But I shall refrain myself from talking about it here. After all, I need to give him some time before I say anything.

Let see how he adapt to here. Dun forget we still have ex-boss' konco-konco around.

Till then - gambate gambate !!!!

No comments: