Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Friday, July 9, 2010

APC 2010

Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang 2010 Kementerian Sains, Teknologi Dan Inovasi

Indeed, I feel very much blessed and grateful to God for His endless love for me. He always said to me, "I will not give you the tasks if I know you could not do it." So I really believe that whatever God puts me to it, He will pull me through it.

I started working as a Research Officer in 2005. Finally, in 2010, my contributions and work was recognized. I was given Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang this year. Well, I am sure there are others whom I felt also deserved this reward for they put in as hard effort as me, if not more. Next year will definately be their turn.

Thank you God, thank you Syg for being there for me, as always... Guiding me, propelling me forward. Thank you Daniel for his pure and unending love..

Indeed, I feel blessed as I was listening to Jac's song - Cinta Tiada Akhirnya. How true it is that LOVE is ENDLESS ... 

No comments: