Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Friday, July 16, 2010

Melaka - Here I Come

It has been so many years since my last visit to Melaka. Let me see, I think the last time I visited Melaka was in 1996. And that does not include the Heritage Town. I have never been into the Heritage before, in my whole life. Talk about "jakun". Here is one real-life jakun.

So, tonight, we are leaving for Melaka town. Syg got a course there tomorrow morn, so we thought of accompanying him down (actually, it is more like we wanna go there, hehehhee). Got a room at the Baba House Melaka.

So, let see what we plan to do:
  • Eating Chicken Rice Ball and Satay Celup
  • Drinking Cendoi
  • Visiting Jonker Street, especially during night time (that's why we chose tonight to drive down, so that we can take a walk at Jonker Street)
  • Visiting the ruins, fort, ship, and all other historical building
  • And more eating, and eating, of course....
I am sure we'll have lots of fun - me, mummy and LaiYenn, together with Daniel. Poor syg got to attend course. Never mind, next week, we'll go Cameron Highlands pulak. I guess I'll save that for later.
Till then, chao guys !

No comments: