Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Friday, July 16, 2010

Cost of Living Increase .... Again ....

Yeah, that's true. Ironic is, I only got to know about it this morning - after listening to the news from radio. Talk about slow, I am slow. Wonder what was I doing last night ? Ummm, oh yeah, becoming a chauffer to my sister. Lucky her.

So, petrol Ron95 has increased another 5 cents. And PM says it is still cheaper than most countries. Well, no argument on that, but looks like my budget increase another RM1.45. Seems significant yeah, but a month, it will be an additional of RM 5.80 and a year is about RM 69.60. My yearly increment is only RM 95, so it means from additional RM95 to spend, I now only have additional RM25.40 to spend in a year. Wow... Looks like goods are getting more expensive, but pay still remains the same.

Haiya.. What a miserable day it is.

No comments: