Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cameron Highlands - Here I Come

Yup, we are going away (yes, again) this weekend. This time is to Cameron Highland. Cameron is also another place which I had not step a foot onto since dunno how many years ago. I think, the last time I went was in 1992, during a school trip, after we had finished our UPSR. Imagine how small I was at that time (though mind you, I was NOT physically small).

We will be driving up tomorrow evening, after Syg finishes his work at 5. Wayne will be following us as well, so here comes another co-driver. Hehehehe....

Will be praying that the weather is good and we'll arrive safely at our destination. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, this is a trip organized by all of us - Pusat Angkasa Negara colleagues... Ummm, looks like we are very much closer compared to the whole Agency. Well, what can I say...

No comments: