Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back From Turin

On a happier note, syg just came back from Turin (Torinho), Italy for a 2 weeks course. So happy to have him safe and sound back home. Hehehehe...

Most of all, so happy to have him come back and cook for me. For the past two weeks that he wasn't around, I did not even lift a finger to cook. Nope, nothing at all. Not even for Daniel. Why ? Because the comfort of having my mum staying down the next road. Hehehe...

All I think during the past two weeks was to make sure my house is clean, my clothes are washed, dried and ironed and taking care of Daniel. Cooking ? Mummy is around, so just drove over to eat. Cheaper ma...

Yesterday, I had a very nice meal at home - syg cooked crabs. My bro-in-laws gave us lots of crabs (but very small one), and it took us more than 1 hour to finish our meal. What to do, we had more than 5 crabs per person. Hehehehehe.....

Thank you God... Muuaaahhh syg... What's for dinner tonight ?

No comments: