Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Killed, Burned and Ashes Thrown

I thought this would only happen in movies. Boy, how wrong I was.

Datuk Sosilawati Lawiya, together with three others, were killed, burned and her ashes thrown into river. How can people be so inhuman ? What the Bible said is true - 'No man shall have two masters'.

Looked at what money can make one person do. Since her dissapearance was higlighted in the newspaper, I don't doubt that I did harbored a small hope that she and the rest will be save and they will return home to their families. I guess the 'happy ending thinking' in me like to believe this way.

I can't believe man can be this cruel, but reality, again, has pointed me wrong. Is this the sign of 'The End of the World' ?

No comments: