Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Prayer for Tracy Wong

The sister of my colleague was diagnosed with cancer (stage 2 going into stage 3) recently and is now undergoing treatment at Sime Darby Medical Centre.

I am not someone who knows how to speak eloquently or provide comforting words especially in times of need. All I can do is offer up prayers for Tracy - that she will be given the strength, courage and faith to undergo all these trials. For when the Lord closes a door, somehow He opens a window. Trials are placed unto our shoulder to make us stronger and more faithful in Him - I truly believe that.

I pray that she will recover soon, and the Lord will be merciful on her, sparing her with much pain. God bless you and keep you safe always, Tracy. Amen.

No comments: