Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Norman & Memey

Today, in Harian Metro, published the news of engagement between Norman and Memey. While I felt that I should congratulate them, be happy for them, I couldnt find it in my heart at all to even wish them all the best. Why ? Because I felt that it is because of this woman that the happy family between Norman and Abby and their three children was torn apart. I hate the fact that he did not try to salvage his marriage hard enough. Perhaps new blood is better.

I still remembered in the tabloid when the husband was caught for close proximity with Memey, their third child was just barely 2 months old, and the wife had just finished her 'pantang'. How her dreams were shattered on the very day her husband chosed to side with Memey, defending this woman being naive, and accusing his own wife for not being considerate at all.

I guessed I felt very strongly of inteference from 3rd party. Suffice to say that I hate 3rd party who wrecked another couple's marriage.

The reality of this world. What a sad reality it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I agree with you! Even if a man wanted a 2nd wife, cant he choose a proper time and go about asking her properly rather then following his desires? Sad reality indeed.