Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, July 17, 2008

Addicted to Facebook

Well, that is the recent activity that I joined online - Facebooking.

And I am just hooked on it - at least on some of the application in it. Much more interesting compared to Friendster, whats more with Friendster now being high-jacked by spammers (i seemed to received a lot of messages from my friends, but somehow the message is nothing related to my friends). I wonder how does one report to Friendster ? We can't clicked SPAM on that message coz that will practically block all other incoming messages from our friend.

Hehehe, I know that some are just as hooked on as I am. Not that I am blaming you. It is certainly more fun compared to Friendster and any other application.

Live Facebook !

No comments: