Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

I just wanna thank God for the many blessings He has bestowed upon me.

' Thank You God for giving a healty life, healthy baby, loving husband, understanding family members, good colleagues and many more .... Though there are ups and downs in my life, but I know that You will never forsake me nor leave me. You gave me strength and hope when I am down, and You gave me love.

Thank you Jesus for your ever lasting love to me and my family. For your salvationand many teachings that You have gave us.

And thank you Mother Mary for intercedes all our prayers to your Son.

Amen. '

No comments: