Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Thursday, July 17, 2008

What Is Happening With Malaysia Now ?

Never had I felt such a repulse nowadays while reading the daily news.

What is happening to the country now ? I felt so fed up (not to mentioned embarrased) with our political situation that I wished (sometimes) that I am staying elsewhere.

Just because someone said there is gonna be a rally somewhere, the entire town is subjected to road blocks here and there. Today, I heard on the radio that there is gonna be road blocks as well. Wonder if there is another planned rally today ....

What the ??????

I always thought that democracy is by the people, for the people.

It looks like our pockets are set to have bigger holes now .... And no one seems to be able to have any say at all. And I personally think that the recent debate has yet to provide any help to the citizens of the country.

No comments: