Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am actually so excited to share this ...

I finally passed my PTK ! And mind you, not normal pass (aka Aras III) but with flying colours (aka Aras IV). At first, I couldnt find the result. Then I saw it - Level 4 ! I have to look and re-look numerous times to convince myself that it is indeed level 4. Words cant even describe the feeling that I had at this moment.

The first person that I wanna thanked is Jesus. He gave me the strength to persevere, even in times I was facing accusations and emotional torture from my previous boss but God gave me the strength to pull-through. He heard my small little prayer and He answered me. Even after a heavy storm, the sky will clear and blue with beautiful rainbow and sunshine.

Next, I wanna thanked my syg for having faith in me and never once he stopped giving me motivation. He is indeed my guardian angel. I love you, syg ....

Lastly, thank you to all my colleagues that supported and believed in me. That really gave me motivation to show to 'them' that they are wrong in their accusations.

No comments: