Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Celebating Janice's Birthday

My niece - Janice, was born on 3rd August 2001. Yup, she is 7 years old already now... Couldn't believe how fast time flies.

My cousins invited all of us for a dinner to celebrate her birthday. So, we went all the way to Kepong to try out this restaurant that they enjoyed so much.

Kinda far, but the food was superb ! I enjoyed every single dish they have ordered. But what I enjoyed most was looking at my two nieces' facial expression. They truly light up my world and I wished my baby will be as cute and lovely as them. Though 'lovely' may not seem to be the right word now since the doc says I am carrying a boy in my stomach. Hehehehe....

But nevertheless, the kids are such a joy to be with thought both Janice and Rachel are as different as day and night.

Love the both of them !

No comments: