Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ex-DPM Making A Comeback

Most newspapers, including foreign newspaper are talking about ex-DPM making a comeback.

And he will be contesting in the place that his wife has vacated just for him - Permatang Pauh. It was a loving gesture from his wife to make way for him. The wife has said it numerous times, even at the start when she contested in 1999 and won the seat. She has made it known from the beginning that she is there temporarily and will surrender it back to the husband. So, why other people are saying that she betrayed the trust of the people who voted for her ?

I dunno about politics, and frankly, I don't give a damn. I said there are too much 'politic-making' nowadays that I actually got fed up reading the main stream media. I dunno what to believe anymore now. It doesnt seem to make any sense anymore. I am finding that adults (especially those with power and authorities) seldom said what they mean.

Now, I just wanna concentrate on my work and at the same time, enjoying this special moment with my two babies - one big and one small. Hehehe....

No comments: