Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Becham Wannabe or Ian Thorpe Wannabe ?

Okie. So both of them doesn't refer to me. I can neither kick a ball to its target nor swim like a frog.

So, what is this post all about ? Actually, it is about my baby ... Yup, about my baby again ... Kekekeke... As days goes by, is kinda hard not to notice this little fella, nesting snugly in my stomach. Why ? Because my stomach is getting bigger, that's why. I used to be able to see my two feet plus my knees, nowI am only seeing half of it, and my view of the knee is a little bit obstructed by my stomach.

Not a very nice pic, huh ?

Anyway, people had already started asking me whether I am able to feel the movements of my baby yet. And I always seem to reply "No, not yet." I started feeling rather despair when I couldnt feel the movements, but doc assured me that it is normal for first time mummy-to-be. But still I try and try to search for the movements and have complained endlessly to syg about this until syg had to pacify me and said "Be patiet. You'll feel it. Dun worry."

This past few days I actually felt the baby was moving. First time was on Sun night, while I was lying down on the bed reading. Then subsequently, the following night, I felt it again. It feels like bubbles coming out or bubbles forming when we are hungry. And the baby is active especially if I happened to lie down on the bed. But when I sleep at night, I usually sleep through the night. Which is good coz I loved to sleep. Hehehehehe...

I am sure he is actively moving inside, kicking here and there (my stomach was quite painful last night - he must have scored a few goals) or swimming here and there. Syg once felt the baby moving, way earlier that me, and he was thinking why and how on earth that I able to move my stomach that way.

Funny huh how the little one is growing ....

I am sure every mother is savoring this moment, just like me....

No comments: