Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, August 25, 2008

Petrol Price Down By 15 Sen

That was the recent announcement by PM.

15 sen reduction - which means I still need to spend RM64 just to fill up my tank full. A reduction of RM6 from the previous price.

Now, not that I am complaining. I welcomed any move that eases our burden as daily consumers.

What amuses me was I thought, and read and re-affirm by the one speaking that new price for petrol will only be announced on the 31st Aug. He said he will not announce any earlier just to garner votes for the upcoming by-election. Fine, its your call, I believe.

Then, the very niext day - he announced in the paper that the petrol price will go down by 15 sen effective 22 Aug, 10 days earlier that what we are expecting. And reason gave for this was because to lower our burden.

Looks like a flip-flop to me. Sikijap 1, sikijap jadi 2. Macam biskut Chipsmore, "Now you see, now you don't."

No comments: