Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby Names

I am in the middle of compiling a baby name book. And even thought of few names (actually only one boy's name at the moment, since the doc said it is gonna be a boy) but I didnt realize it will be this hard to find.

Probably because I am looking for a name that has a biblical meaning, rhymes well with daddy's name, easy to call upon, and so many other criterias... A name is forever, you know, so must choose very carefully. Just like I remembered my dad told me how he decided on my name - after much deliberation and weighing the good and bad.

So, at the time being, I decided to call my baby - 'Baby'. Syg said must not simply call names coz we havent decide the name. I said, 'OK...'

My darling baby ..... Muaahhhhh .....

No comments: