Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, August 18, 2008

Malaysia Recieved Its First Medal In The Olympic

Lee Chong Wei against Lin Dan. World No 2 against World No 1.

That was the highlight of last night's match. And sad to say, our Chong Wei lost to Lin Dan. He must have felt an immersed pressure playing against Lin Dan with all the Chinese supporters around. Even I myself was having a nervous time watching the game and my heart was beating so fast.

I dun wanna comment on the game. He reached finals after a 12 years drought and brought home a medal for Malaysia. His game improved a lot and I was amazed watching him playing against Lee Hyunil. It will definately be hard playing against Lin Dan and on China ground. All I can say is - "Well done, Chong Wei. You did the best you could ! "

No comments: