Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Monday, November 24, 2008

34th Week of Pregnancy

My stomach is getting bigger, my legs are getting bigger, even my fingers are getting bigger...

**Sigh**

It seems every part of me is getting bigger. "I long to wear jeans" was what I told syg the other day .. "Sabar", he said ... Or at least I think that was what he said ... Hehehehehe....

Another 6 more weeks to go, but Dr said to get ready by 38 weeks coz baby can decide to come out from week 38 onwards...

So far, my baby is healthy. Of course la healthy, the mummy also healthy what. But I am truly thankful, coz I could say I had a rather smooth pregnancy. No morning sickness, occasional nausea for a month, and I can still "larat" to drive till now... Hehehehe....

God has truly blessed us.

Thank you ...

No comments: