Disclaimer

This site's content is meant to be a place to vent
out anger, frustration, happiness, sadness and all other kinds of emotions. So,
read at your own risk ....


Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Heartburn Sensation

I have been having this heartburn for the past few days. Initially, I thought probably because I haven't been eating correctly during the weekend, which thus resulted in me having this burning sensation at the back of my throat.

Come Mon, I didn't skip any meal and was back to eating normal, albeit small portion (appetite not that big anymore) but I am still having heartburn. So, I did a search on the website and found out that it is a normal symptom for any pregnant women.

That is due to the hormon progesterone in the body. So, nothing to worry about. I am not about to get any gastric or what....

Thank God.

No comments: